Pellenc Launches Cleanion Battery-Powered Brush
on Battery-Powered Brush
Pellenc has launched the Cleanion – a pedestrian battery-powered brush suitable for removing debris from natural and artificial grass and other hard surfaces. Pellenc is sold exclusively in the UK by Etesia UK.
The Pellenc Cleanion is a revolutionary, self-driven brush which is powered by the ULiB battery seen on the rest of the company’s range of tools. With a large working width and a long operating time of battery charge sufficient for demanding professional use, the Cleanion has a range of uses including:
- Remove debris from grass and hard surfaces.
- Effective snow broom for clearing streets and paths (with the attachment of a snow blade)
- Suitable for paths, drives, constructions sites and car parks.
- Effective on tarmac, block paving, concrete, grass and artificial surfaces.
- Brush untreated moss from areas such as tennis courts, car parks and terraces.
- Brushing artificial surfaces to keep the infill mobile, lift the pile and prevent algae accumulation and surface compaction Remove debris from golf course fairways.
- Brush tennis courts, pitches and playgrounds prior to line marking.
The Pellenc Cleanion powered brush has adjustable speed and direction, as well as variable speed control for forward and reverse. Brushing pressure is also reflected in the LCD screen. Optional attachments including a snow plough and can be changed conveniently using the quick release coupling and features a foldable handle for easy storage and transport between sites.
All Pellenc batteries and tools come complete with a three year commercial warranty as standard – the first manufacturer to offer this on battery-powered tools.
Customers can now purchase Pellenc tools through Etesia’s finance partner.
For further information, please click here to view your nearest Pellenc stockist.