Safety is paramount and PELLENC has developed 4 innovations to help protect the user:
- Kickback sensor with electronic start-up: this device instantly triggers an electric chain brake in the event of a fall or kickback, and is 8 times more sensitive than a combustion engineoperated chainsaw chain brake.
- The second safety feature is part of the tool’s auto-diagnostic system: SELION checks during first use that the electronic kickback sensor is operational, if this is the case, the machine will operate.
- The third safety feature is the double-press start-up trigger: this prevents the accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
- The final safety feature is the use of OREGON chains with little kickback: the kickback phenomenon, if it occurs, will be much less violent than that of a traditional chainsaw.
|TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS||SELION M12|
|Max. power – W||1200|
|Combustion engine equivalence – cm³||30|
|Weight – kg||1,7|
|Engine speed – rpm||5400|
|Chain speed – m/s||10,3|
|Guide length – cm/inches||15 / 6’’|
Type / number of links
|¼ ’’ 25AP / 42E|
|Pins||Nine ¼‘’ teeth|
|Tank capacity – cl||7|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||86|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||96|
|Front handle vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||2,8|
|Automatic chain tensioner|
|Integrated retractable key|
|Electronic chain brake|
|Battery life*** with ULiB 1100||Up to 2 days|
* Values determined according to the acoustic measurement standards DIN EN ISO 3744:1995 and DIN EN ISO 11201:1996.
** Vibration emission value following DIN EN 60745-2-13:2008 – Kd uncertainty = 1.5 m/s².
*** For information: the times were observed in actual working time, without taking breaks into consideration. Battery life is influenced by the nature of the work required.
Accessories & consumables
Want more information on this product? Complete the enquiry form here to receive more details, or telephone 01295 680120